Wednesday 16 December 2015

(Dis)comforting Sound

I crave for someone's voice.

Someone's voice that calling my name whenever I lost in nowhere (or more often in my own thoughts). Someone's voice that singing me a song. Someone's voice that yelling at me because I've done something wrong.

I crave for someone's voice.

Ironically, I've been making 'another' voice in my head and pretending that that 'voice' is that someone's voice.

Ultra pathetic, I know. But then again, tell me something I don't know.

I crave for someone's voice, that is willing to prevent me from something wrong. That is willing to tell me that I am worth his everything. That is willing to say that everything's okay when everything's not okay.

I crave for someone's voice. But sadly, what comes after me is only this comforting sound you make.

This comforting sound which is half discomforting.

This comforting sound, which always hits me on the chest, in the stomach, inside my throat, and makes me realize that I will never have that someone's voice. That I will never listen my name is spoken using that someone's voice.

For the thousand times, again, I don't feel alright in spite all of these comforting sounds you make.*

Mew - Comforting Sound

(PS: This song is so good I probably will cry when I listen to this and is on my solitude (cie gitu) but seriously, so comforting, so relaxing, most of all, more pairs of ears need to listen to this song!)

No comments:

Post a Comment