Sunday 9 December 2012

Changes

I've been here for one year. And it seems like I don't post my photos that much. So, now, I'll make a change XD



Left to right: Alri, Rifat, Aghnia, Me. It was taken on grade 9 when we were having soo much assignments to do and we decided to made a change. Crazy poses are one of the ways :p


Bwek.



Webcam sessions. Left to right: Rifat, Alri, Tika, Me.


Waiting for Bunda's birthday. Photo session is a must! Left to Right: Yayan, Alfi, Artha, Me.


Ugly faces. Love thissss~~ XD Left to right: Cici, Tio, Nikita, Me.

Changes. People change. They do it all the time. Mine, too. Changes aren't always that bad, though. Yoshhh!!

ps: I didn't realize that I've always on right side in every photo sessions :L and got much cropped.

No comments:

Post a Comment