Saturday 10 October 2015

- (4)



This is not actually the first time I recorded something and uploaded it on internet, but it still feels weird. Not talking about you but because actually this record *has* something to do with you so I guess, I feel, ... still weird.

Pardon my voice, and not quite-fit-intonations. I might ruin the whole poems (I guess I really did), but who cares. I recorded it for 2 days straight, waiting for the perfect record to be uploaded on the internet, and guess what, none of these records is perfect.

None.

And that's okay. It's just like our love-life, isn't it? Far from perfect, but still flowing.

---

Credits to him, all the beautiful poems I just read were from his old blog titled "Reassessing Eskapisme #1" and "..dan kau pun datang membakar dengan canggung".

If the video doesn't work, here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment