Saturday 17 August 2013

If I wrote "I miss you" here, I didn't know exactly for whom it was. It could be my missing cats, my missing books, my childhood, my man; you..,

No. I don't know.

But, I miss you.

I miss you, my unknown.

I miss everything about you which may have never been crossed my mind before. You are unseen. You are untouchable. You are so quiet--you never talked.

But you are thinkable. Though you are unseen, untouchable or whatever, you always come to my mind. Thinking of you has no limits. Thinking of you is a pleasure. Thinking of you makes me could write here again.

Thinking of you makes me alive. Because by thinking of you, my brain still works and so does every part of my body and that means that I am still alive.

Oh, you, my unknown,

If you want to show up yourself, just show it. I love being curious, because I'm a Leo and I could be like Sherlock Holmes* when I'm curious.

But for now, I don't wanna be like Sherlock Holmes. I don't wanna play detective thingy. I don't wanna play hide and seek. I just wanna wait for you until you show up.

Because, you, my unknown, I miss you.

***


* based on @aMrazing tweets about the characters of Leo.

No comments:

Post a Comment