Saturday 4 May 2013

Choices

I've had so many things lately. And those things make me busy all day. I'm on first year of senior high, and only less than 2 months left to leave a first year in high school's phase. I'm on my way to the second year of senior high.

Seems legit, huh?

Not really actually. Second semester of first year is soooo overwhelmed. I need to fix my bad scores. I need to chase teachers, act like a dumb by asking, "what should I do to fix my bad scores?" what a shame. Actually, I am not that person. I don't like chase teachers by asking a dumb question to fix my bad score. I prefer to let it flow. My scores are bad, That's the consequences I should take. I might didn't study as hard as I need to reach my best goals. I mean, who knows? I know chase teachers and asking them to fix the bad scores wouldn't be useless, but I don't think that I should do that. I only do things what I wanted to. If I need to fix my bad scores, I would fix it. But if I don't, I wouldn't do that.

Oh, that was not a real problem. A real problem is, where would I go after I pass the second semester? I have 2 choices. Every students have 2 choices - but there are plenty of students who have 3 choices, and I'm jealous! Which class should we take? A science one, or a social one?

I have to admit that I really have no choice at this time.

I love science. I love physics. But I kind of hate chemistry. Oh, no hating. I do not like chemistry as I like physics for sure. And if I was able to enter a science class, chemistry is waiting for me in front of class.

I kinda love social. But I don't like economy (no hating, still). I know there are persons who can sit for hours, count on those 6-7 digits of money and happy. I am sure I'm not that person.

For God's sake, I would take a literature class only if my school had one!

Only if my school had one.

But, it's alright. No matter what classes I chose, I know that was a better choice for me. And I'd like to thank God because He has let me chose. No matter I like this class I chose or not, I'll try to like this class. Take the consequences I've made. No regrets, of course.

Nb: I'm going to attend an Inobu event. Photos will coming up soon! x

4 comments:

  1. I see you had some hard times, hope it has been all in past. You need to hard times to raise upon them like you put a stone under your feet to improve your sight. Be succesful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoever you are, thankyou! I will do my best x

      Delete
  2. it's so different from me. I love chemistry. But I kind of hate physics. btw,miss u Wulan<3 I hope we can get the best choice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a loooooong time. Miss you tooo <3 masuk ipa atau ips Sal?

      Delete