Wednesday 24 April 2013

We Talked

We talked--finally.

Yesterday we didn't talk at all, you know, and I missed your voice already.

Today you asked me for a choki-choki--a chocolate paste, and I said, "I don't have any. I'm fasting," then you said, "O-oh,"

You don't know how it feels. You don't know how happy I am. You don't know--me neither--why your heavy voice is so damn-heart-warming. You don't know that I stop read a novel when you talked, do you? You don't know that I paused a Foo Fighter's song from iPod so I can hear your voice, do you?

Then you asked me for a paper. A physic paper. You haven't done your homework yet--I just knew it and you asked me. I laugh, you laugh too. Then I realized that I kind of miss your smile too.

Your voice, your smile, then what?

Your heart?

***

No comments:

Post a Comment