Saturday 16 March 2013

Cure For A Broken Heart

I was having a crush on someone lately and like usual, it didn't get any longer. It happens a lot. Having a crush on someone silently wouldn't get any longer. Right the day after I wrote about him, I knew that he has a girlfriend. I felt so guilty, I mean, he had a girlfriend, for God's sake, I shouldn't have disturbed him.

I'm sorry, Kak.

Anyway, it's been days since I knew that he had a girlfriend. And I feel like, "Oh, yaudah. Dia udah punya pacar. So what?" First, I wasn't that sure if I could through these tough times by knowing my crush already had a girlfriend. But the results were more than I was expecting! I felt free - not being bounce by any silly feelings. I keep continuing my life. With learn something's new. And assume that life is a playground. So I just have to play. I don't have a reason for being sad all the time. But I have a reason why should I have to being happy all the time; Because I'm still young. I know God can take my soul whenever He wanted to. But for now, I just want to enjoy my life. As a teenager. As a cheerful teenager.

I don't have a reason for being sad. And there are so many random things that make me happy and also for cure a broken heart.

1. Reading

I love reading. My parents taught me how to read when I was 3 years old. Passing days without reading any books or stories would be so sucks. When that accident came, I made my self busy with re-read my novels and comics. Lucky me, without knowing that I would having a broken-heart-phase, I bought books last weekend. One novel, two comics. Those books successfully made me laugh and touched. Most of all, reading is all about fun. Fun and entertained.

2. Playing With Pet

About 3 weeks ago, I found a new cat. Her name is Pancake. She's cute! I love playing ball with her. She always makes me laugh and happy. When I stroked her fur, I feel peace. I feel happy. Suddenly, all of my fears are disappear.

3. Eating Something's Sweet

I love something's sweet. Chocolates, candies and cotton-candies. When I eat them all, alone, in my room and listen to the musics, I feel relaxed. I feel like I'm the one who owned the world. There's nothing more sweet than eating those sweet foods. And after all, when I looked myself in mirror, I'm gonna say, "So long, diet."

4. Sleeping

*no explanations* XD

5. Watching Movies

Good movies make my life happy. Whenever I had shitty moods, I always open my movies folder on my PC. Re-watch some good movies or watch some movies I haven't watched. You know, movies-out-of-my-genre. But it's fun. When you out from your genre - your life wouldn't be that monotonous. The movie I've watched lately is This Means War. The movie was good! Unpredictable. And movies such The Hangover and Due date can make me laugh all day. But some movies such Larry Crowne, The Bounty Hunter and Saving Private Ryan always make me cry. I don't know why, those are even not included into sad movie's categories.

Okay, so I just found 5 random things to make me happy. And I'm sure there are still millions random things that can make my days more brighter and fun than before. Sometime, broken heart is fun. It teaches me something that I have to keep on going.

Thank you for being here and read it. Have a nice weekend everyone! x

No comments:

Post a Comment