Thursday 14 February 2013

X.3

I've been in so many classes. Counted up when I was in kindergarten, middle school, junior high and now, I'm on my first year in senior high. It was so unpredictable. So many things unpredictable had came. The lessons, friends, teachers and crushes ;p. The atmosphere of my first year in senior high is so damn awesome. I've learnt what life and friendship was about. Though, I should keep learning to find out who really am I. Many people said that Senior-High-Memories are unforgettable. I might agree with that statement.

First time I entered my first class in my first year in high school, my silly mind had came out with these negative thoughts. I thought that my friends in my fist year in senior high were rude. I thought I would had no friends. We must fought by ourselves to reach the best goals. I had no time to having a chit-chat about friend, personal life, even love. I thought we were separated. We were separated by 'something.' I thought, I thought, I thought...,

....... Gosh, I had a sickest mind. And I was wrong. Very wrong.

As I said in first paragraph, the atmosphere of my first year in high school is so damn awesome. My first chair-mate was Amal. We were in a same junior high but we haven't known each other. She was smart. She was perfectionist. She was fun. We've had so many laughs. And we've had so many debates :p

Then I met Artha, Nadia, Cici, Tio, Ismi, Nikita and Alfiana. Alfiana is our class-leader. They were nice. Very nice. They ARE very nice. And there are Dwizul, Farah, Nadhila, Gavin, Yayan, Revin, Toni, Eka, Reza, Papay; our koko :)), Hapsari, Ani, Adhimas; (he's so freakin' quiet!), Sani (he's so attractive. He always kicks everything what appears on his way), Alvin (we called him Kumis, though he had shaved his mustache haha!), Ekky; our beautiful-boy :3, Dio; our 'bayi sehat', Bagas; he's so tall! We called him 'jangkung' or 'bacul'. (I still have no idea what was bacul mean..), Andrean; our big boss :) he's funny and entertained. I adore him. He always makes us all laugh. Thank you for that, Adul! :D (we called him Adul though), Dicky; nah. He's funny too. His blak-blakan words are so damn funny!, Zuliyanto; he's a drummer and a vocalist in my class. He has so many nickname. Panjul, wedang, drummer, vocalist, Anto and Oom. He's good and he's fun.

All students in my class are mostly banci-cameras. Whenever somebody was taking a photo of his/herself, about one, two, three or four students were came and join 'em. One shoot wouldn't get enough. We will wanted more and more. But the results weren't that disappointed. The results were nice. Our suddenly expressions made the results become awesome.

I really love this class. Moreover, we have a beautiful and kind-hearted teacher, Bunda Hikmah. She's very nice. We adore her so much :) For this time, I really don't wanna out of this class. I love this class. I love the member of this class. I love the instruments. I love the atmosphere inside the class. I feel loved. I feel happy. I feel something unexplained. In fact, I had deeply in love with this class.

It enters the second semester. Mid-test will be held on the next middle March. On June, we will take the final exams. By July, we will get separated. Second year in senior high. We will take the different ways and tracks...,

We will leave this memorial-class.




This is our beautiful mother, Bunda Hikmah :) This photo was took when we celebrated Bunda's Birthday.


The girls in X.3. Look at Bunda's eyes. They winked! XD


The boys in X.3. Oh, what a happy day it was :))



Photo session before we fought in POR (Pekan Olahraga PGRI) what a tiring day. So much make-up were poked on our faces :)


We meet, we find the perfections together, we separated. That is the cycle.

But we must keep on going. These memories wouldn't be fade from our mind. Just promise us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment