Thursday 1 January 2015

Nwe Yaer Whta?

My first pure black-to-death coffee in 2015.

It's 2015 already.

New Year.

2014 was a good year.  Yes, indeed it was.

I've learned a lot in 2014. I've got many experiences. I've laughed a lot. I've cried a lot. I read a very good book seriously only if I could marry it.

And I  found him.

My object, whose laugh is crunchy. Whose smile is extremely sweet I almost could feel diabetes creeping up on me.

It's him. Who never sees me. Because I am either unseen, or he doesn't even care and got no time to look upon me.

And it's me, who stays quiet. Who smiles in silent. Who is his nobody, yet keeps wanting to be his somebody, someday.

-------------------------------------

Oh, look. I am murmuring *crap* again.

Forgive me, 2015.
I'm counting on you.


No comments:

Post a Comment