Sunday 9 March 2014

Fall Over Again



Today, 05:19 pm.

I received your email. I was happy. But I didn't think you wanted to keep the conversation going. Your reply was too short. And honestly, I didn't want to end the conversation right away. So I kept replying. Though I knew you wouldn't reply it right away. I knew. I knew. I just don't wanna it to end.

***
"Can't believe we met like this
Is it just coincidence?
I had a feeling I'll be seeing you again."
***

Sunday, February 23, 10:58 am.

I received your first email. Don't ask me how was the euphoria. I felt so happy I could die smiling.

***
"How I wish that I could tell you
It's all in the past
That I was never good at lying."
***

 I was just trying to be honest though.

***
"I don't wanna hear that song again
From the night we first met
I don't wanna hear you whispering
Things I'd rather forget 
I don't wanna look into your eyes
Coz you know what happens next.
We'll be making love and thenI'll fall all over again." 

***

I've been falling too much. Too often. I've been hurt too much. Too often. But why would I  keep wanted to falling?

***

"I think I know the feeling
Coz I once loved you so much
And I swore I'd rather die or
Live a day without your touch."

***
"I don't wanna hear that song again
From the night we first met
I don't wanna hear you whispering
Things I'd rather forget  
I don't wanna look into your eyes 
Coz you know what happens next.  
We'll be making love and then 
I'll fall all over again." 
***

Thank you for making believe in believe again. Thank you for being my inspiration at midnight. Thank you for replying my emails. Thank you for being there--when I have nothing to rely on. Thank you for being considerate about my selfishness. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Please knowing that I am falling in love. *Both* *with you* *and* with every letters on your emails. Write more. Type more. Please. I want to find my self falling in love over and over again.

***


***

No comments:

Post a Comment